Jetscan is the quick, easy way to see what you are jetting. You can work smarter and more efficiently. This wireless HD video nozzle is affordable enough to put on cleaning truck yet has the power to rapidly capture valuable footage of the pipe condition for review moments later on a tablet.
- Confirming cleaning before/after
- Assessing Condition: Discover offsets, collapses, infiltration and more without the use of a crawler.
- Avoid Hazards: Identify collapses, protruding taps, root balls and anything that could trap or damage a nozzle.
- Choose Wisely: Pick the nozzle based on the presence of gravel, grease, mud, roots and sludge.
- Save Money: View pipe instantly and independently without the assistance of CCTV crew.
- Stay Safe: Confirm absence of gas, electric and water cross-bores before root cutting.
Jetscan is incredibly versatile, with quick-change sleds, self-leveling skid, and a welded stainless sealed and pressurized design.
The quick-change sleds, tool-free camera removal means you can swap skids in seconds to handle different needs.
Wireless charging, no plugs or removable batteries just slide Jetscan’s charger pad into position overnight for a full charge.
Multi-diameter, Jetscan travels through pipes smaller than 6’’ diameter to capture high-definition video footage.
Your recordings are easily transfer into Wincan’s Sewerlink tablet app, where valuable insights about the line condition and pipe cleaning status is stored. Follow these simple steps.
1.Stream video wirelessly to a tablet running Sewerlink app after retrieving Jetscan from manhole.
2. Review footage with details like manhole numbers, survey direction, distance and operator. Combine data, video and images into complete surveys.
3. Upload videos to Wincan Web for secure effortless sharing and storage.
Jetscan is a powerful tool to use while inspecting a manhole. Here is a little more on Jetscan’s design.
- Resolution 1080p and 1400p
- Video format MP4
- Connections Wi-Fi, USB tether
- Illumination 12 LEDs
- Construction stainless, aluminum, polypropylene
- Weight 2.5lbs
- Dimensions 3” X 7.3”
- Battery type Lithium ion ~8hrs
- App compatibility ios, Android, Windows
Jetscan is a sewer inspection equipment equipped with effective technology to help inspect a manhole quickly. It makes it easy to see what you’re jetting and confirm cleaning was successful fast on site. Order your Jetscan today U-Rock can help you.
Contact us for info on Jetscan Inspection equipment!